Enthusiastic. Persuasive. Advocate.
Johanna is a Bay Area native and has lived here most of her life. Her vast knowledge of neighborhoods, schools, recreation, transportation, entertainment and cultural events helps her clients tremendously. Her command of the changing real estate market conditions provides her with keen insight on property values and appropriate pricing. She is known for preparing homes beautifully for the market and pricing them strategically before they are placed on the Multiple Listing Service.
Known to be tech savvy with a commitment to constantly educating herself about the newest tools available, Johanna is continually updating her real estate knowledge on legal and contractual issues, as well as broadening her proficiency in technology, social media, and analytics. Protecting her clients’ interest is of paramount importance and she is known for going above and beyond for her clients. She employs online strategies for both buyers and sellers so that they have the edge over competitors. Her listings are syndicated to more than 900 real estate websites to ensure properties receive maximum exposure.
When Johanna is not over-seeing final preparations of a home before going on the market or searching for the perfect property for a client, you can find her at the Alameda Point flea market browsing for that one perfect vintage relic or attending an architectural preservation presentation on Victorian turrets of Alameda. Johanna-smart, sassy, unstoppable, scrabble beating Realtor.
Why Hire Johanna K. Hall?
- Absolute Integrity
- Prepares Properties for Sale to Achieve the Highest Sale Price and Multiple Offers
- Sophisticated Marketer Utilizing Online and Offline Tactics, and Social Media
- Persuasive Negotiator
- Remarkable Listener and Communicator
- Problem Solver and Detail Oriented
- Enthusiastic and Tenacious Professional
- Tireless Advocate
- Deep Network of Professionals, Business Owners and Community Leaders
Unique Things About Johanna
- Places Lived: Alameda; Belvedere; Davis; Oakland; San Francisco; Tiburon; Chicago and Evanston, IL
- Travels Abroad: Belize; Canada; Caribbean; France; Guatemala; Ireland; Mexico; New Zealand; Scotland; Spain; Turks and Caicos
- Interests: History; fine art; renovating homes; kayaking; photography; sustainability; ancestry research; viticulture; environmental preservation and social media
- Passions: Hunting for rusty vintage relics; family; Australian Shepherd dogs; adventure travel; nature and open space; fine food and wine
- Short Bucket List: Retrace the footsteps of my grandfather’s 1933-38 scientific expedition from Monument Valley to Rainbow Bridge Monument; race vintage cars; resume playing piano
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. S.J. Broadcast Journalism
- University of California, Davis, CA. B.A. Rhetoric
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- California Association of REALTORS® (CAR)
- BayEast Association of REALTORS® (BEAR)
- Alameda Architectural Preservation Society and The Alameda Museum, Vice President
- Alameda Meals on Wheels, Board Member and Volunteer
- Friends of the Alameda Animal Shelter, Branding Project Consultant
- BayEast Association of Realtors, Affiliate, Inforum & Public Relations Committees
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk, Fundraiser and Participant
- Changing Gears Bike Shop, Event Volunteer
- Alameda Boys & Girls Club, Alameda Family Services League, Alzheimer Foundation Memory Walk, YSC Tour de Pink and SF Aid Foundation Supporter
Johanna is AMAZING. My husband and I were first time home buyers. We knew nothing about the process at all. Not only was Johanna able to help us, but she also consistently went above and beyond and did all her homework about all the listings and areas that we were interested in. We’re living in our dream home today. She was not only able to find the perfect house for me and my family, but we were also able to move in without missing a beat. My expectations for Johanna were very high and she exceeded on every one.
Candice & Drew Shamrock
Johanna took the time to listen to my needs and without any prior knowledge of the area best direct me as to where to purchase my house. I can’t say enough about her work ethic and her willingness to go above and beyond to help her clients. I plan to work with her again and wouldn’t even consider another Realtor.
Johanna helped me find the perfect home! She listened to my requirements and showed me homes that fit my needs. I didn’t know Alameda well, and felt she gave me solid advice on not only the homes she showed me, but the areas where they were located. She is very patient, listens well and did not try to up-sell me into a home that was out of my financial reach. When deciding between two homes she took time to talk through all my questions and concerns and helped guide me to the perfect choice. A year later, not only do I have a great home in a fantastic neighborhood, but my home has already gone up in value! Johanna was very responsive both in email and on the phone which I really appreciated. Best of all she is super positive and is fun to be around. I would highly recommend.
I worked with Johanna on the sale of my father’s home (in Hayward). We were able to sell the home quickly, and received several offers due to her knowledge of the area. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
It is our pleasure to recommend Ms. Johanna Hall as a real estate agent. She worked very diligently in selling our Alameda house and was able to obtain a much better price than we hadanticipated. She went beyond the call of duty preparing it for sale: arranging for donations of furniture, etcto local charities, selecting contractors for needed improvements, code requirements and staging, then overseeing the entire project. She has a cheerful personality and was available at all times of the day by phone. Again, we sincerely recommend Johanna as a true professional: an excellent real estate agent.
Sterling & Barbara Parks
I was introduced to Johanna Hall when I was in need of a real estate agent to list my parents' home. I have bought and sold several homes in several states and worked with many very qualified agents. However, this situation was unique to me in that I live in a different state than where my parents’ home was located and their house needed a great deal of work done on many levels before it could be put up for sale. I was very concerned about how challenging and complicated a project it would be particularly in light of the fact that I would be dealing with it long distance. As it turned out, my concerns were completely unnecessary. With Johanna’s tremendous efforts, handling every issue from start to finish, the house turned out beautifully and sold almost immediately after listing it. There are not enough words to say how grateful I am to Johanna. I would recommend her 110%. Not only is she a consummate professional but she is also an incredible person.
I highly recommend Johanna Hall as a professional and outstanding Realtor, based on my experience of selling our home of forty years in Alameda. Johanna was indispensable through the process from start to finish. She worked tirelessly through to completion of the sale, and brought results that delighted us.